- Suitable for continuous or intermittent, monitoring of central venous pressure during infusion particularly in ICU, CCU, OT’s and casualty departments.
- Manometer tube with graduation from –4 cm to +34 cm and attached to three way tap.
- 120 cm. long extention tube is fitted with female luer lock on one end and male luer lock on the other end for safe connection to central venous catheter.
- Injection site is provided additionally for extra medication.
- Sliding indicator provided to record previous reading.
- Moulded clamps with elastic strings are provided for easy fixation on the I.V. stand.
- Sterile, individually packed in peelable pouch.