- The Bain anesthesia circuit is a convenient, lightweight anesthesia delivery system.
- The circuit is modification of Mapleson system which assist in scavenging of waste gases.
- The modification improves clinical utility. It is simpler, has single tube convenience and adaptable to all ages and all surgical procedures.
- BAIN CIRCUIT ADULT : It is based on Mapleson D system, provided with 22 mm corrugated tube, expiratory valve and 2 litre antistatic bag.
- PAED ANESTHESIA CIRCUIT : It is based on Mapleson F system, provided with 15 & 10 mm corrugated tube with a 0.5 ltr antistatic Rebreathing Bag and a bag bleed valve.